Published As Chapters in Books
- Gella-Marín R., Tzotzis A., García-Hernández C., Huertas-Talón J.L. and Kyratsis P. (2021), "CAD software integration with programming tools for modelling, measurement and verification of surfaces", Chapter 5 included in the book P. Kyratsis and J. P. Davim(eds.), Experiments and Simulations in Advanced Manufacturing, Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-69472-2_5
- Kontodina T., Tzetzis D., Davim J.P., Kyratsis P., (2020), "Additive manufacturing for patient-specific medical use", Chapter 5 included in the book Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing: Emergent Technologies, edited by J.P. Davim, Walter de Gruyter GmbH (ISBN: 978-3-11-054816-7).
- Dimou E., Manavis A., Papachristou E., Kyratsis P. (2016), 'A conceptual design of intelligent shoes for pregnant women', Included in the book Business Models and ICT Technologies for the Fashion Supply Chain, edited by R. Rinaldi and R. Bandinelli, Springer International Publishing (ISBN: 978-3-319-48510-2).
- Garcia-Hernadez C., Huertas-Talon J.L., Gella-Marin R.M., Falco-Boudet J.M., Kyratsis P., Felices J.N., (2016), 'Learning dimensional metrology in practice: Students controlling a coordinate measuring machine (CMM) from their computers', Included in the book Research in Interactive Design (Vol. 4), edited by X. Fischer, A. Daidie, B. Eynard, M. Paredes, Springer International Publishing (Printed ISBN: 978-3-319-26119-5, e-Book ISBN: 978-3-319-26121-8).
- Kyratsis P., Garcia-Hernandez C., Vakondios D., Antoniadis A. (2016), 'Thrust force and torque mathematical models in drilling of Al7075 using the responce surface methodology', Included in the book Design of Experiments in Production Engineering, edited by J.P. Davim, Springer International Publishing (Printed ISBN: 978-3-319-23837-1, On-Line ISBN: 978-3-319-23838-8).
- Belis T., Kyratsis P., Antoniadis A. (2013), 'Stress analysis on twist drill tools combining CAD based methodology with Finite Element Analysis'. Included in the book Machining Operations, Technology and Management, edited by J.P. Davim, NOVA Publishers.